Saturday, December 5, 2009

Some news

Whoa, I haven't written in forever.
But my dog has been such a handful;
That she finally slept for the 1st time today.
Which means;;
Time to come on the computer and write(:
So, here is some current news:

*Hurry up! The compitition is on for the new www.underneathstardoll.blogspot.com comp! But it ends soon!
*Theres a new holiday shop of Voile. It's pretty cute, some items are weird tho..
*A design compitition for you fellow designers! You might want to enter your designs, because some of the winners get 400 sd, superstar, and something else! :D
*New free items, check www.underneathstardoll.blogspot.com.
*New britian store! Go here again ^^


Hmmm, there's really nothing else..

Current anouncement:
I am looking for old 06-07 DKNY! I really want the 06 winter season the most, if you know what it is, please tell me and I will look. Willing to trade or buy!

Thanks,
Angelkv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment