Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's up with LE?

Okay, as you guys saw the new LE is out, and it's only 1% better than the past. I mean, the last one was horrifying, and this ones not much better. No offense to the people who like it, but seriously, what is UP?!


Some bad things about this LE:
Some clothing items make you look (fat) huge.
The fluffy dresses - again, seriously?!


And why do people waste they're time, money, and sd over them if they're ugly? Because they will be rare someday? Really? NO.
What's wrong with that?
Hmm, why buy something if you don't like it? Exactly, your wasting your cash.
Instead of buying codes and buying VIRTUAL clothing items, why not buy REAL clothing items? Isn't that much better?

I'm just saying to all those people who bought codes and LE, think!
Was it really worth it?
And why can't LE be like the 1st 3 again?
Actually nice!
Tah. Stardoll needs better designers. :/

*This is my opinion, don't take it offensively, because this is how I feel.*

-Angelkv, LE hater (: Haha, Jk
Byee!

P.S. - I am taking a break off of stardoll, so I won't be on as much anymore, jtluk!
Maybe 5 mins every couple of days..
Truth is, stardoll is getting boring and crazy! I don't understand why some people obbsess over it! xD

Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment