Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Interview with M_Themis


Here are the Q's for the interview!

1. To start off, tell us a little about yourself.
1.A little about myself...well...i'm 22 years old...i leave in Greece....and as you understand fashion is my passion...

2. What got you started with stardoll?
2.Friends told me about a site that you can actually buy and wear real brand clothes for your virtual doll...that's how i started playing Stardoll...

3. What's your favorite item that you own on stardoll?
3.Hmm...that's a tough question i don't have one favourite item...i have plenty...and i'm not talking only about rare Clothes....for example one of my favourite items is the beautiful Moto Jkt by ELLE.... it is not rare....but it is one of my favourite items...ar for my rares i would have to say my DKNY Falling Hearts Dress....i just love it:)

4. Describe yourself in 3 words, and explain why you chose those words.
4.Another hard Question:)....well i would choose....Happy, Passionate and Open-minded.....that's because well...i'm ...always happy and passionate with what i do...
and always open minded along with what i'll meet along my way

5. What was your reaction when you became CG?
5.I opened my computer and i kinda felt it that day that i was the CG....the previous day i was in the third place...anyway i logged in to stardoll and went straight to the Magazine...when i saw me there i started smilig like crazy...and then i called my bffs mirka_17 and superoh to tell them...

6. Do you have any Hobbies or Interests that you like doing? What?
6.Yeah actually i do, i go to the Gym 3 to 4 times a week....i work at my blog lately....but most important to me is the time i spent with my friends....we are going to the cinema,laughing...i love spending time with them

6. What style do you like/dislike? Why?
6.Well i don't think i dislike any styles...i believe that whatever style if you do it right can look gorgeous.....now what i like most is the Street Chic style...well it is for most of the times of the day..there are so many options that can make you look fantastic...

7. What is it like living in Greece?
7.Well Greece is a very beautiful Country....i was very happy that i grow up here...i grow up in a Greek island on a town by the sea...yes i was so lucky...then i left for the city to study...it's very beautiful...the people are friendly and hospital...Greece has a big legacy as many of you know...and many natural beauties...the Greek islands are always our destination in the summer....of course i would love to live in another country for a specific amount of time at some point...but it was so beautiful that i lived and grow up in Greece...

8. What do you like to do on stardoll?
8.Stardoll is all about fashion..i like to dress up my doll in the best way i can...i like to shop and collect..make friends...lately it was so fun that i got to do a blog with my best friends....that means that fun on stardoll never stops...and there are many creative ways to spend your time!!

9. What are your favorite brands on stardoll and why?
9.Well it is not one specific brand...i guess it goes with the collection...i mean DKNY's first 3 collections were the best..but i didn't like the latest ones....i hope that Stardoll will create the DKNY fall/winter 2009 2010 collection cause i've seen it..and it is awesome!!!....i liked also the first Vivienne tam collection....but if you ask me now...i think the most beautiful collection right now in starplaza is the Miss Sixty one!!

10. Describe your Best Friends in 3 words.
10.Well my best friends on stardoll and in real life are superoh and mirka_17 and the three words that i would describe them are Loyal,Caring and GORGEOUS:P



Thank you for the time you spent on me this interview for me...
xoxo M_Themis

Hope you liked this interview... we'll do more soon!


The Fashion sense on stardoll

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome!
    I couldn't stop reading it
    Thanks for including my questions :)

    ReplyDelete