Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Writer! :D

Hey! This is Lexy9333 from Stardoll. My name is Lexy. Please to meet you!

The lovely Angelkv has invited me to join her blog. I am so honored! I'm phsyced to be here right now! I love the idea of designs made with pen and paper, I think I might just do that!

About Me:

Name: Lexy
Stardoll User: Lexy9333
Polyvore User: Lexy93
Hobbies: Softball, Art, Reading
Favorite Color: Draw Between Blue Or Orange
State Where I Was Born: California
Who I Love: You! :D [And My Family]
Age: 25
Thanks so much for choosing me. I will do my best to write about everything! I also know how to take screenshots. ;]] So I can take pictures of Stardoll things. :D Thank you. See you later! BTW-I have rares for sale. ;]]
-Lexy xoxo
Stardoll-Polyvore.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment