Monday, November 9, 2009

My favorite clothing store! Overview

My new favorite clothing store is probably Khols.
Yet, I used to think the store was pathetic, the winter season is WAAAAY better than the others.
It may just be because it's new, and not old, but I still love it!
So, I've decided to write a review of each store, just to share my opinion :D

Candies:
This is my all time favorite out of the 3 different brands.
The Candies section just seems warm and cozy; like it should feel, because it is winter!
The jackets just tie it all off, I love the black and white one! :D
It's the perfect accesory to anything, wearing a jacket and some jewlery. Let's not forget the AWESOME purses and shoes!


Abbey Dawn:
The rock and roll side of Khols. It is my least fav, but it's still great!
I love the new dress, and especially the Skinny Jeans....the purple ones are so vibrant and colorful! Wear this clothing line if you love to be bold!


Mudd:
My second fave. I'm totally lovin' their 'ski' jacket, and stripped sweater. Fabuloso!
The hooded cardigan is amazing. I know, it's the same as last time, but it's gray, and gray tops anything! :D



This new Khols season is all about comfy, cozy, wintery designs, that also pop and stand out.
To top it off, they add videos that I watch over and over, admiring the way the plan it out :D
And, I think It's fun to watch the videos, because it shows the items in real life.
Also, they added something that goes completely with the season. A wishlist! I loved filling it out and sending it to myself....just for fun.

Stardoll has really outdone itself for this new Khols season.
I am definatly planning to buy these items in the real store.

What do you think? Tell us.


-Angelkv

No comments:

Post a Comment