Sunday, November 22, 2009

Interview with Superoh

1. To start off, tell us a little about yourself.
Well my actual name is Evi, i'm a 22 year old girl and I grew up in Greece.

2. What got you started with stardoll?
I saw an add on a greek website telling that there was a site where u could dress up celebrities. I joined and got totally addicted to it.

3. What's your favorite item that you own on stardoll?
The latest collection of LE and the furry vest I'm wearing right now...... I absolutely <3 them.

4. Describe yourself in 3 words, and explain why you chose those words.
well I'm funny, bubbly and so into cleaning ( I'm a Virgo that's whyyyyy.....haha)

5. What was your reaction when you became CG?
I actually haven't won cg yet but I hope I do sometime.

6. Do you have any Hobbies or Interests that you like doing? What?
I love shopping and dancing, that's why I go clubbing 4-5 times a week.....Also, i love playing biriba with my friends,it's a card game and we can play it for hours

7. What style do you like/dislike? Why?
I adore rock chic.it's my thing for sure.....But I don't dislike any style, cause it represents someone and by hating it u actually insault the person who "wears" it.......i believe in fashion in a more general way.

8. What is it like living in Greece?
Greece can be a child's paradise. We have wonderful beaches and I grew up in a seaside town where I was able to play with the sea all the time.

9. What do you like to do on stardoll?
i love matching my outfits......i always try to find different ways of making an item unique!

10. What are your favorite brands on stardoll and why?
Bisou,it represents me almost perfectly

11. Describe your Best Friends in 3 words.
funny, caring and loyal.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Ah-mazing
    I get hooked to these interviews and I can't stop reading them!

    ReplyDelete